Call Center: 1800 58 88 15
Attaching its own development to social common benefits, OceanBank has always taken part in social activities to share difficulties with the deprived as well as people who suffered from natural disasters countrywide.
From the beginning of 2008, although OceanBank and others in the finance sector faced lots of difficulties due to economic downturn, it still takes the pledge to be the companion of the poor and helps healing the wounds of war.
Ocean Bank donated 100 million VND charity in Muong Khuong, Lao Cai
- On 11/09/2015, in Muong Khuong, Lao Cai province, OceanBank has visited and donated charitable contributions with value more than 100 million VND. This charity program named "Ocean Bank – Love Connection", with purpose dedicated people, local government and military in Muong Khuong, Lao Cai province.
OceanBank donated medical beds, funding for Thanh Hoa Children Hospital
- On 14/10/2015, OceanBank has handled medical beds, charity funding for Thanh Hoa Children Hospital. In this charity program, OceanBank has donated 12 medical beds for Thanh Hoa Children Hospital, with the desire together with Thanh Hoa Children Hospital in social activities and health care, by support the investment in infrastructure to improve the hospital conditional, bring hope for the better future for families and patients.
Maintaining the social activities associated with business motto and community responsibility:
- In 2014, OceanBank maintained social activities in all provinces nationwide: support Blind Foundation, awarded gifts to poverty people in Hai Duong province; building National Hero monument - Mr. Hoang Hoa Tham in Bac Giang province, proceed volunteer activities for sea islands...
• 7/2013: OceanBank visited and gifted Former Young Volunteer Asociation in Ha Noi. Ocean Bank also directly visited and gifted families in preferential treatment policy having difficulties in Hoang Mai and Hai Ba Trung districts, Ha Noi city. These are practical activities of the bank in 66 year anniversary of wounded sodiers (27/7/1947 - 27/7/2013).
• 9/2013: On the occasion of National Day, 2/9 and the Mid-Autumn Festival, Ocean Bank cooperated with the Study Promotion Fund of Dan Tri newspaper visited and gifted the Phieng Luong kindergarden and primary-school children in Phieng Luong ward, Moc Chau district, Son La province. 300 gifts with the value of 60 million dong were transferred to the children Phieng Luong, that brought unexpected joy to the school and especially the children.
• 10/2013: Trade union and Youth Union of OceanBank organized to assist the people in flood areas in central provinces. 600 gifts with the value of 300.000 million dong were transferred to people in flood areas in order to help the people overcome the consequences of flood and stabilize their lives. This amount is deducted from welware fund of the bank and contributions of its staffs.
• On January 15th 2012, in response to the Program “Tet for the Poors” of the Central Fatherland Front Committee of Vietnam, Mr Ha Van Tham, Chairman of OceanBank donated 1000 gift sets (valued of VND 300 million) through the People’s Committee – Fatherland Front of Bac Giang to support the poors in Bac Giang Province for the happier and warmer Tet.
• On 28/1/2011, in response to the "Tet for the poor" of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, Chairman of Bank supported 350 million through the People’s Committee – Fatherland Front of Bac Giang to help Poor provinces.
• In April 2011, Ocean Bank funded to build Hoa Loc health station in Hau Loc, Thanh Hoa Province.
• In May, 2011, Ocean Bank co-funded the construction of Y Yen school Nam Dinh which worth 1 billion VND.
• In June, 2011, OceanBank supported to Construct Quang Vong Health Station - Quang Xuong district, Thanh Hoa Province.
• In July 2011: OceanBank funded to build Duc Thang village hall – Bac Giang Province.
• In August 2011: OceanBank awarded 10 scholarships for good pupils who are children of soldiers guarding the national borders and islands.
• In August and September 2011: OceanBank screening inspected more than 800 patients and provided 127 free eye operations for needy people in Chi Linh District in Hai Duong Province.
• In September 2011: OceanBank co-funded the construction of Teachers and Staffs building for Nam Dan 1 High School – Nghe An Province.
• On 3/2/2010, Ocean Bank funded 30 million funding VND to build park for children in Binh Giang, Hai Duong province.
• On 14/03/2010, OceanBank awarded 50 saving - books with a total value of 150 million VND for the solitary mother, former Young Volunteers and the helpless mother in Nghe An province.
• On 3/20/2010, Ocean Bank donated the saving- books, worth a total of 60 million VND to the former youth volunteers.
• On 01/4/2010, on behalf of the staff, Nguyen Thi Binh Phuong - Director of OceanBank Ca Mau branch awarded 50 million VND to support the "Fund for the Poor" for Leaders of People’s Committee – Fatherland Front – Ca Mau Province.
• In April 2010, OceanBank supported 50 million VND to build rural water system in An Tiem Village, Phong Trieu district, Quang Tri province.
• On 12/5/2010, Ocean Bank staffs visted National Institute of Burn and presented gifts to Dang Xuan Truong. They also presented gifts to some patients who were difficult circumstances.
• In June 2010, Ocean Bank supported 20 million VND for Hoa Phuong orphans village in Haiphong City
• In July 2010, Ocean Bank decided to support 500 million VND to build a group of monumental in Dong Loc, Ha Tinh province.
• On 28/7/2010, Ocean Bank donated 50 saving - books valued 50 million VND to 50 families in Bac Giang, awarded 50 million VND for hospital in Lang Giang district, Bac Giang Province.
• In August, with Ha Noi Moi newspaper, OceanBank contributed 30 million VND to construct an outdoor stage for poor children in Nam Son District.
• On 18 and 19/8/2010, OceanBank Ca Mau Branch handed over the three house worthed 50 million VND to households.
• On 21/09/2010, Ocean Bank funded Givral cakes to the exellent pupils and families which has difficult circumstances in occasion of the Mid-Autumn Festival.
• In Octorber 2010 OceanBank supported 850 million VND for the provinces which was destroyed by flood, building five house in the month of The Poor in Hai Duong Province.
• In December 2010, in response to the campaign "Day for the Poor," Chairman of Bank participated in the auction night and awarded the " Thang Long thousand – year - drum " which worths 1 billion VND. This amount was transferred to the Fund of the Poor.
• On 31/12/2010, OceanBank CEO attended the Gala "Tet for the Poor" and supported 5 billion VND for the purpose of sharing difficult with the poor.
• In February 2009, OceanBank, together with the National Front Committee of Hai Duong and Hai Duong Television channel made the TV live program "New Year gifts for the Poor" in Hai Duong province in order to raise fund for local poor people
• On August, 9th 2009, OceanBank’s staff continued to participate in the program: "Walking for Vietnamese dioxin-afflicted victims and poor handicapped people - 2009”, in Ho Chi Minh City.
• On September 30th, 2009, on behalf of OceanBank, Mr Nguyen Manh Ha – Vice Director donated 20 million VND for Human Fund of Ha Noi Moi Newspaper to share difficulties with the North who suffered from natural disasters.
• In October 2009, OceanBank along with members of OceanGroup contribute 50 million VND to the Fund for the Poor mobilized by the People’s Committee – Fatherland Front – Hanoi “Fund for the Poor” Action Committee.
• On December 27, 2009, Mr Mai Van Cuong, Chairman of the Trade Union and member of the OceanBank Board of Directors, donated 30 million VND to Ms Nguyen Thi Gai in Thai Hoc communce, Binh Giang District, Hai Duong Provice.
• In 2009, OceanBank was honored to be one of 61 enterprises receiving the Vietnam Compassion Award.
• On 31/12/2009, Mr Ha Van Tham, Chairman of OceanBank participated in successful Vespa auctions which worths 1 billion VND awarded by President Nguyen Minh Triet to support for the poor.
• On 19/1/2009, Ocean Group and Ocean Bank signed an agreement with Luc Ngan District (Bac Giang) and many companies to support 13 poor districts in the area from 2010 to 2015.
• OceanBank supported farmers in Northern provinces to buy cattles to resume production and overcome the aftermath of the historical cold from late 2007 to early 2008.
• The staff of OceanBank wholeheartedly joined the campaign “Day for the poor”, donated money to the charity program: "Tet for the poor and war’s victims", funded the program "Voluntary summer towards the nation" for students.
• OceanBank was also the co-organizer of a meeting for those seeing history in the making and taking part in the All-out Revolutionary Attack in the Spring of 1968- which reaffirmed the historical values and significance in order to help the youth be aware of our country’s tradition.
• OceanBank actively raised a fund in order to build houses for the poor in Son La Province. On July 22nd, 2008, Mr Vu Tu - General Director of OceanBank joined the government’s working delegation in Lai Chau and Son La Provinces, visited some historical vestiges and gave presents to some families of war martyrs and veterans. Taking this occasion, on behalf of OceanBank’s leaders and staff, Mr Vu Tu donated 50 million VND to support poor people in Son La Province. This is only one of the practical social activities that OceanBank has done to contribute to the eradication of starvation, the reduction of poverty and the boosting of community’s living standard.
• Especially, on August 10th the day for dioxin-afflicted victims, OceanBank took part in many activities sharing these people’s sufferings.
• "Whoever you are, your help can heal the sorrows and encourage the dioxin-afflicted victims to have greater hope in life" - Bearing this in mind, OceanBank’s staff actively participated in the program: "Walking for Vietnamese dioxin-afflicted victims and poor handicapped people - 2008”, on August, 10th 2008 in Ho Chi Minh City. This aimed at raising fund for the dioxin-afflicted, the poor, and the disabled as well as attracting public attention. OceanBank’s representatives also came and gave presents to disabled children and dioxin victims at Thien Phuoc centre in Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh City. On this occasion, Ocean Bank also donated 150 million VND to the Dioxin-afflicted victim fund.
• On December 31th 2008, OceanBank took part in "Hand in hand – Lunar New Year for the poor" organised by the Central Fatherland Front Committee of Vietnam.