Forex products and capital market
• Fixing the exchange rate of foreign currencies for exchange rate hedging and price fluctuations for making and receiving payments in foreign currencies in the future.
• Paying a limited fee, but implementing large-scale transactions.
• Knowing maximum cost of insurance, investment; easily accounting capital costs.
• Having the right to refuse the transaction in case exchange rate fluctuation is opposite to the transaction as agreed with the bank.
• A foreign currency transaction that Customers have right (not obligation) to purchase or sell a specific amount of foreign currency with an exchange rate fixed by customers at transaction time for a specific term upon paying Option fee at the transaction time.
• If the exchange rate increases, Customers may purchase Call Option to purchase or not purchase such foreign currency at a fixed exchange rate. In case of contrary, Customers may purchase Put Option.
• Enterprises operate legally in the territory of Vietnam.
• Duration: minimum of 3 days, maximum of 365 days.
• Minimum transaction scale: USD 50,000 or equivalent.
• Offering Option for foreign currency transaction with respect to foreign currencies ((EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, AUD/USD,…), excluding VND.