Call Center: 1800 58 88 15
OceanBank visited K9 historic relic site
On February 25th, OceanBank held a social activity program to commemorate President Ho Chi Minh at K9 historic relic site, Ba Vi District, Ha Noi city.
Attending the program were Mr. Do Thanh Son, Party Secretary, Chairman of OceanBank, Mr. Ngo Anh Tuan – Deputy Secretary, Member of Council Members and OceanBank Party members in Northern area.
During the visit, OceanBank deligation had burnt incense in commemoration of President Ho Chi Minh at Ho Chi Minh Temple and many different historic site at K9 – Da Chong.
In 1957, President Ho Chi Minh decided to choose K9-Da Chong, about 70 km from downtown Hanoi to the west on the Ba Vi mountain range, as a secret base for the Party Central Committee to work during the resistant war against the US.
From 1960 to 1969, President Ho Chi Minh worked and received many international leaders here.
Many important decisions and instructions for the cause of national liberation and reunification were issued by President Ho Chi Minh and the Party Central Committee at the site.
After President Ho Chi Minh passed away in 1969, the place was used to preserve his body until 1975.
- OceanBank announced Executive Committee of Head Office Trade Union - 24/02/2017
- Grand opening OceanBank Viet Yen - 22/02/2017
- Grand opening OceanBank Thai Binh - 19/09/2016
- OceanBank held celebration to recognize new members of Communist Party - 07/09/2016
- OceanBank announced new personnel in June, July 2016. - 27/07/2016
- OceanBank held lucky drawing program “This is WU. This is sending money while being rewarded” - phase 3 - 22/07/2016
- Grand opening OceanBank Dong Anh - 19/07/2016
- OceanBank announces the vice-directors of OceanBank Vinh and OceanBank Ha Tinh - 12/07/2016
- OceanBank and WU held “This is WU. This is sending money while being rewarded” - phase 2 - 08/07/2016
- OceanBank held training course Middle Manager & Leader Mindset - 30/05/2016