Call Center: 1800 58 88 15
Notice: Safe transactions for a happy Tet!
Tet holiday is peak period of consumption and transactions through e-banking services are favored by our Customers due to convenience. To ensure the safety and security when you perform e-banking transactions during the Lunar New Year, OceanBank would like to inform and encourage you to refer to the following information to minimize risks when using e-banking services.
1. Common SCAMS
Faking as relatives to send messages via social networks, informing that there is money transferred from abroad or faking as customers who want to purchase goods from abroad and requiring e-banking login information on fake websites or requiring confidential information to receive money and exchange currency.
Faking as employees of service providers (momo, zalo e-wallet, ...), contacting customers who have questions when using the service and requesting e-banking login information to fix error.
Faking as an online lender who contacts customers that need a loan and requests to provide personal information and login information for e-banking services to complete the loan application..
Faking as police, investigating agencies to inform customers that he/she has related to a serious violation and ask to declare their assets and carry out procedures to transfer money to consider crime reduction or to serve the investigation.
Faking Bank's email, sending a fake website link of the Bank to the email of the customer asking customers to provide / enter personal information, card number, security number on the card (CCV / CVV)
Faking as Bank's staff to call/ text message / contact on social networks to require customers to provide confidential information and OTP code to receive money,promotions or bonus gifts
Faking information as customer's e-banking account is illegally compromised or expired and requires customers to provide personal information to confirm via malicious link
2. Safety for transactions on E-BANKING
Absolutely do not provide any e-banking service security information such as Username, Access Password, OTP verification code, PIN code, email address and personal information for anyone and in any circumstance.
Actively protect personal devices and regularly change passwords to access e-banking and personal email services.
Do not automatically save the e-banking login information. Logout / Exit the system after each access, close the online trading feature when not in use.
Only logging in to the official website of OceanBank Internet Banking at: https://ib.oceanbank.vn and purchasing, making online transactions on reputable and reliable websites.
Authenticate the person who requests you to perform financial transactions to avoid faking identity of your relatives / acquaintances.
In case of detecting any change or any request to provide security information of e-banking service or an abnormal transactions, please contact OceanBank HOTLINE immediately: 1800 58 88 15 (free) to get support.
We wish you a safe and sound coming Lunar New Year!
- Notice : Changing address of Tran Phu transaction under Hai Duong Branch - 09/01/2019
- OceanBank held conference of business planning of Corporate Banking Division 2018 in the North - 08/11/2018
- OceanBank recruited students at Recruiting Day 2018 - 06/11/2018
- OceanBank held conference of business planning of Corporate Banking Division 2018 in the South - 31/10/2018
- Guidance for customers to update 11-digit phone number registered for transactions at OceanBank - 24/09/2018
- New formula for saving interest, applied from 01/01/2018 onwards - 27/12/2017
- OceanBank new product “Started Success” - 30/10/2017
- OceanBank Award ceremony “ Enjoy your summer ” - 09/10/2017
- OceanBank Communist Youth Union held program "Love connection - Warm Mid-Autumn Festival" in Vietnam National Children's Hospital - 05/10/2017
- OceanBank tổ chức lễ trao thưởng Chương trình “Khuyến mại Hè 2017, Nhận tiền trúng táo – Quà tặng trao ngay” - 22/09/2017