OceanBank provides customers with money transfer service from abroad via SWIFT system that allows customers to receive cash or to be credited into their account.
• Receiving money in the shortest time with reasonable charges
• No need to declare origin of money transferred.
• Receiving cash / account deposited in VND / the remitted currency or other converted currency (according to OceanBank’s current regulations)
• Free-of-charge consultancy
Valid identity card / passport (in case of not having account with OceanBank)
Providing the following information to the remitter:
• Beneficiary’s name and account number / or ID number / or Passport number ; and
• Address and SWIFT code of OceanBank (OJBAVNVX).